Description of the job position
- Examining the composition and quality of agricultural soil as well as ground and irrigation water.
- Selecting crops suitable for cultivation in the given location.
- Identifying insufficiently fertile soil and proposing measures to improve its fertility.
- Placing insect traps and collecting and recording the amount of trapped insects.
- Cooperating in the research and development of chemical fertilisers, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Providing advice to the producers of agricultural crops and livestock keepers.
Position Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
1,200 - 2,733 RON
Medicine & Social Care
1,685 - 3,259 RON
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,942 - 4,586 RON
2,179 - 4,311 RON
Chief Executive Officer
3,954 - 26,708 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used