Description of the job position
- Preparing regular and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Preparing statistics.
- Developing weekly and monthly reports.
- Taking part in developing financial plans.
- Taking part in developing and improving controlling mechanisms.
- Communicating with the high management members of the company and other departments.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Financial Analyst - Banking in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,770 - 2,747 RON
3,282 - 9,083 RON
3,744 - 8,242 RON
Chief borough controller
Public Administration, Self-governance
2,254 - 10,704 RON
Chief Executive Officer
6,386 - 27,573 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used