Description of the job position
- Issuing supplies and equipment to workers.
- Inspecting work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Instructing staff in work policies and procedures.
- Investigating complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Evaluating employee performance and recommend personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Checking and maintaining equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
- Performing or assisting with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Inspecting and evaluating the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Recommending upgrades that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
- Coordinating activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Selecting the most suitable cleaning materials for different types of linens, furniture, flooring, and surfaces.
- Planning and preparing employee work schedules.
- Establishing and implementing operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
- Supervising in-house services such as laundries, maintenance and repair, dry cleaning, or valet services.
Position Housekeeping Supervisor - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,200 - 2,246 RON
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
1,212 - 3,724 RON
1,280 - 3,555 RON
1,288 - 3,659 RON
6,218 - 24,148 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 483.00 RON excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used