Description of the job position
- Creating net models, investment and operation models including economical aspects of key net projects.
- Getting involved in the investment strategic modelling of the net.
- Analyzing and visualization of the coverage through net services for the needs of the net planning.
- Drafting the attracting net fields for the coverage of broadband services.
- Modelling of the net operation while making prognosis of operation flows and adjusting dimensions of the net.
- Assessing alternatives for technological solutions.
- Getting involved in optimization of the net architecture (access nets, backbone nets and platforms of services and applications).
- Creating databases and managing the planning map-geographical system.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Network Modelling Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,770 - 2,857 RON
Telecommunications Service Development Specialist
3,386 - 8,511 RON
Network Modelling Specialist
3,267 - 8,682 RON
Product Development Specialist
3,058 - 8,983 RON
Chief Executive Officer
6,600 - 27,956 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used