Description of the job position
- Designing and developing nets, applications, platforms and customer solutions.
- Analyzing information about new trends in the area of architecture and design.
- Designing and implementing new technologies and systems.
- Testing technologies, systems and services.
- Assessing the success of technologies after their implementation.
- Creating documentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Telecommunications Network Designer - Telecommunications in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,770 - 2,747 RON
4,879 - 8,594 RON
Telecommunications Network Designer
3,529 - 8,439 RON
3,614 - 9,772 RON
Chief Executive Officer
6,386 - 27,573 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used