Description of the job position
- Ensuring the continuous supply of materials for the production department.
- Monitoring material levels in storage in the information system.
- Communicating with suppliers regarding the method and time of material delivery.
- Communicating with the warehousers concerning the optimal storage of pallets with material in storage areas.
- Communicating with the production department with regard to ensuring a sufficient supply of the materials that are necessary for the smooth operation of production.
- Cooperating with the head of the production department in creating the production plan.
- Managing and updating records in the information system.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Logistics Clerk - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,300 - 2,300 RON
Construction & Real Estate
2,300 - 4,808 RON
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,300 - 4,625 RON
2,300 - 4,335 RON
Chief Executive Officer
5,223 - 23,569 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used