Description of the job position
- Responsibility for piloting airliners and cargo aircraft.
- Preparing flight plans based on weather forecast and operational information.
- Performing the routine inspection of instrumentation, controls and equipment prior to departure.
- Communicating with the control tower, asking for permission to take off/to land.
- Informing passengers about approaching storms, turbulences and other fluctuations in the weather.
Position Pilot - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
1,386 - 2,733 RON
4,039 - 10,303 RON
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,167 - 14,998 RON
3,314 - 12,771 RON
Chief Executive Officer
3,954 - 26,708 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used