Description of the job position
- Responsibility for managing websites in terms of the technical point of view as well as content.
- Maintaining and updating website content.
- Repairing errors.
- Testing websites with the aim to streamline their usefulness.
- Optimising the running of websites by changing the technical parameters of hardware, by compressing the used files, by improving user accessibility etc.
- Cooperating with the authors of the texts, graphics, web programmers and web designers.
Position Webmaster - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,200 - 2,211 RON
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,154 - 5,225 RON
1,701 - 6,738 RON
2,201 - 4,893 RON
Law & Legislation
5,867 - 24,484 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 482.00 RON excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used