Description of the job position
- Providing comprehensive care to key clients.
- Attending personal meetings in order to identify the concepts and requirements of key clients.
- Presenting the advertising agency and services it offers.
- Creating marketing strategies and presentations.
- Leading, motivating and evaluating the team of Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Communicating with an implementation team within the advertising agency and with external suppliers.
- Proposing possible solutions based on customer wishes and requirements.
- Reviewing the budget and responsibility for its effective use.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Account Director - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,300 - 2,300 RON
3,682 - 7,368 RON
2,300 - 8,663 RON
Public Administration, Self-governance
2,465 - 8,016 RON
Chief Executive Officer
4,864 - 25,869 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used