Description of the job position
- Seeking out, selecting, and training new sales team members.
- Leading and motivating the team members.
- Reviewing the activities of the team members in order to detect and draw attention to any shortcomings.
- Increasing the qualifications of the team members through trainings, courses, workshops, etc.
- Responsibility for the accomplished results of the team members and the implementation of business plans.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Business Group Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,200 - 2,211 RON
3,011 - 10,064 RON
Business Group Manager
2,314 - 10,343 RON
1,892 - 10,616 RON
Law & Legislation
5,867 - 24,484 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used