Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the good standing of the traffic situation and the efficient use of motor vehicles.
- Planning, ensuring and performing the required service inspections of motor vehicles.
- Communicating with insurance companies, leasing companies and public bodies.
- Monitoring and evaluating fuel consumption.
- Keeping records of the drivers, and preparing contracts on entrusting vehicles to individual workers.
- Submitting financial plans for vehicle repairs.
- Cooperating in investment planning in the company.
Position Car Fleet Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
335 - 553 USD
Construction & Real Estate
482 - 1,136 USD
Car Fleet Manager
458 - 1,355 USD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
531 - 1,212 USD
Chief Executive Officer
1,136 - 6,332 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used