Description of the job position
- Managing a hotel, a group of hotels
- Overseeing all departments, plants and resorts
- Responsibility for preparation and execution of the business plan, the investment and financial plan of the hotel
- Responsibility for the readiness of the hotel to provide services
- Responsibility for securing sufficient number of qualified employees
- Participation in the choice of and approving new employees, making decisions about termination of employment
- Overseeing the operation of the hotel, checking daily reports and monthly statements of operation
- Securing PR of the hotel
- Overseeing satisfaction of the guests and the quality of provided services
- Taking part in exhibitions, meetings, workshops.
- Cooperating in creating business strategies and putting them into practice
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Hotel manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,500 - 2,291 RON
2,742 - 9,290 RON
3,680 - 9,795 RON
3,135 - 9,875 RON
Chief Executive Officer
5,270 - 26,036 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used