Description of the job position
- Developing, implementing and maintaining processes relating to quality management.
- Checking incoming raw materials and semifinished products.
- Final inspection of products.
- Assigning tasks and managing a team of testers/internal auditors.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Quality Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
299 - 680 USD
877 - 2,563 USD
713 - 2,620 USD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
299 - 3,186 USD
Chief Executive Officer
984 - 6,644 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used