Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the profitability, level of provided services, cleanliness, efficiency and overall smooth running of the entrusted operations.
- Ordering goods from suppliers, pricing and entry into the system.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Checking attendance of the personnel, sending documents for payroll processing to payroll accountants.
- Receiving daily revenue and distributing any tips to the waiters.
- Checking the physical condition of the stock.
- Personalisation of incurred shortages and damages.
- Solving complaints, problems and non-standard situations.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Storekeeper - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,500 - 2,201 RON
Construction & Real Estate
1,562 - 4,670 RON
1,647 - 4,563 RON
Arts & Culture
1,733 - 4,472 RON
4,924 - 34,401 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used