Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the economic department in the company.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring all the financial activities in the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and assessing subordinate employees.
- Drawing up a budget, forecasts, and a financial plan.
- Managing and monitoring the cash flow of the company.
- Communicating with commercial financial institutions, auditors, tax authorities, etc.
- Completing reports and their presenting to the owners of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Economic/Financial Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,300 - 2,300 RON
IT Project Manager
3,809 - 13,263 RON
3,858 - 13,637 RON
3,580 - 14,607 RON
Chief Executive Officer
4,699 - 26,202 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used