Description of the job position
- Decision-making on strategic planning in the area of human resources management.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of management of the entrusted department.
- Approving employment principles and labour relations.
- Approving the methodology for recruiting, training and remuneration of employees, motivating programmes, evaluation system, training system and career development of employees.
- Managing, coordinating and reviewing the work results of the entrusted unit.
- Managing and checking safety and hygiene at work.
- Cooperating with other units of the company.
Position Personnel Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
1,200 - 2,733 RON
Telecommunications Network Designer
2,961 - 8,350 RON
2,173 - 9,561 RON
Medicine & Social Care
1,200 - 10,528 RON
Chief Executive Officer
3,954 - 26,708 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used