Description of the job position
- Responsibility for managing and optimising the manufacturing process.
- Analysing manufacturing processes with the aim to optimise performance, quality, and improve occupational safety.
- Creating and implementing new manufacturing processes.
- Preparing weekly and monthly production plans depending on order volumes.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Monitoring efficiency, economy, and quality of production.
- Responsibility for adherence to quality control systems and safety regulations.
- Co-operation with other departments in the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Production Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
298 - 679 USD
860 - 3,140 USD
847 - 3,000 USD
839 - 2,768 USD
Chief Executive Officer
982 - 6,631 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used