Description of the job position
- Ensuring the functionality and continuous improvement of the organisation’s quality system.
- Responsibility for the implementation of policies, goals, and objectives of quality.
- Responsibility for the planning, organisation, and conducting of internal audits at the organisation’s departments, checking the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions, and the functionality and updating of the managed documentation system.
- Updating the quality manual.
- Planning internal trainings and educating the staff.
Position Quality Control/ISO Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,200 - 2,246 RON
3,032 - 8,503 RON
Quality Control/ISO Manager
2,683 - 9,997 RON
User Experience Expert
2,239 - 10,035 RON
6,218 - 24,148 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 482.00 RON excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used