Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the educational and professional quality of work at school.
- Managing and inspecting the work of all school staff in accordance with the working regulations.
- Assessing the work of all school staff.
- Responsibility for the further education of employees.
- Influencing out-of-class, extra-curricular, and extra-work activities of the school.
- Responsibility for adequate personnel and material conditions for work at school.
- Helping school employees to address their social and legal problems.
- Calling, managing, and leading teaching staff meetings and formulating the obtained conclusions.
- Drawing up relevant work plans and internal school regulations.
- Submitting the required statistic data and oral or written reporting to superior authorities.
- Paying attention to the purposeful use of financial means of the school.
- Managing and monitoring educational activities at school and responsibility for the results of the educational work of the school.
- Determining the principles of the internal regulations of the school.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position School Principal - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,300 - 2,300 RON
Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
2,300 - 6,659 RON
2,300 - 7,152 RON
2,300 - 7,524 RON
Chief Executive Officer
4,699 - 26,202 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used