Description of the job position
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of private security services.
- Finding and acquiring clients and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Communicating with clients in order to determine their individual needs.
- Identifying, analysing and assessing the potential safety risks and threats related to the protection of persons and property.
- Specifying, designing and implementing complex solutions regarding the security and legal protection of persons and property.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Designing the organisational structure within the private security services.
- Monitoring new trends in the protection of persons and property, and their implementation.
Position Security Service Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
1,200 - 2,733 RON
Law & Legislation
2,475 - 9,447 RON
Security Service Director
2,076 - 10,069 RON
2,518 - 9,446 RON
Chief Executive Officer
3,954 - 26,708 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used