Description of the job position
- Managing and controlling employees at the complaints department.
- Handling difficult customer complaints to their general satisfaction.
- Preparation of documents for a possible attempt at conciliation and litigation with customers or suppliers.
- Analysing the causes of difficult complaints.
- Proposing appropriate measures to avoid complaints.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Returns Department Manager - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,500 - 2,201 RON
2,628 - 5,311 RON
Returns Department Manager
1,627 - 6,500 RON
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,072 - 5,882 RON
4,924 - 34,401 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used