Description of the job position
- Managing and controlling employees at the complaints department.
- Handling difficult customer complaints to their general satisfaction.
- Preparation of documents for a possible attempt at conciliation and litigation with customers or suppliers.
- Analysing the causes of difficult complaints.
- Proposing appropriate measures to avoid complaints.
Position Returns Department Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
1,200 - 2,733 RON
2,325 - 5,494 RON
Returns Department Manager
1,630 - 6,495 RON
2,393 - 5,613 RON
Chief Executive Officer
3,954 - 26,708 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used