Description of the job position
- Managing, supervising and organising activities within the post office.
- Monitoring the stock level of operational material, forms and goods in storage, ordering and allocation of material to employees.
- Addressing and eliminating the problems, failures and shortcomings.
- Performing administrative tasks associated with the position of post office manager.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Postmaster - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,300 - 2,300 RON
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
2,300 - 3,388 RON
2,300 - 3,710 RON
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
2,300 - 3,359 RON
Chief Executive Officer
4,864 - 25,869 RON
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used